Fabricated Steel Skid:
- Modular Design
- Motors as Specified
- Thrust Load Protectors:
- Standard, Heavy Duty, & Enhanced Capacities Available
- Intake Assembly:
- 316 Stainless Construction with Adjustable Arc.
- Multistage Centrifugal Pump
- Flanged Pump Discharge
- Double Flex or Spacer Type Motor Coupling
- Field Adjustable Pump Cradles
- Oil Field Injection
- Steel Mill Descaling
- Q from 3 l/s to 900 l/s
50 gpm to 14,000 gpm
- H from 10 m to 2,000 m
30 ft. to 6,600 ft.
Delivery & Adaptability
- Rentzel Pump manufactures and fabricates everything supplied on a system with exception to the driver, controller, and Mechanical Seals. This allows Rentzel Pump to control and manage deliveries for customers in need.
- Rentzel Pump has designed the skid with adaptability in mind. Increasing motor sizes in the field and increasing pump diameter allow for Rentzel Pump skids to be the most flexible in the industry.
- Rentzel Pump has the ability to adapt to our competitors skids with a large range of couplings and adapters in stock for quick modifications.
Rentzel Pump service techs are specifically trained on Horizontal equipment. Our technicians work on assembly of Skids, Pumps, and Thrust Load Protectors in the shop giving them invaluable knowledge for the field. Understanding of how the equipment works lets them troubleshoot problems, evaluate, and make recommendations and repairs if possible in the field. Our Service techs are available to work with the customers on operation and maintenance of their units to ensure that they have the best product and customer service available.
Rentzel Pump is dedicated to providing the best possible service and product in the industry, reduce our customers overall cost of ownership while providing the most reliable equipment in the industry.